heyo ppl..morning! well got nothing to blog actually. these few days am buzy wif my packing and looking for stuff for my trip to India next Tuesday. & btw thanz hunnie for accompanying me to look for my luggage the other day. Im feeling excited banget deh..juz cant wait for the day to come..but at the same time i wonder if i will be feeling home sick while away. Ish..ish i tink im gonna miss my family especially that little rascal of mine Ifa and oso my Ibu. How is the feeling lyke wen I go to sleep without dem by my side..haish..tk penah berjauhan la babe! but of coz maybe its time 4 me to be independent..hees. I gonna miss everybody & miss u too baby! till den ppl gtg now I still have a list of work not done..chaoz! :)
hey are u awake..tdo lambat eh!
replies to taggies
Nanie - thanz babe for passing by..hehe.
passerby - tk cun tk pe its the heart that matters..haha..mcm phm jeK!
Zalyna - thanz dear! ver much appreciated..yar hopefully we'll b stronger
Fatin - syggggggggggg Adik
Maksu - sabar maksuuuuuu!
ok done..keep tagging ppl
loves u..muackzzzz