We had our school 'open house' today and tomorow. As the head of my dance club I have to be early in school but again OMG Im late.shit! The alarm on the hp was not loud enuf to wake me up and so i was like a mad woman this morning rushing and shouting (at myself of coz) to get myself ready. It was almost 7am and Im suppose to be there lyke 6.30. Oh dear! aku lambat giler babe..almost in tears and I made ibu called Mdm Zan to explain about my lateness. Not that I dun have the courage to tell her myself but u noe la Im a crybaby and I oready kena blamed the other day like shit and I cant afford to get another scolding again.haiz.ppl dun knoe wat Ive been thru'. Even when the gals were unable 2 come im suppose to make them come.Haiyo! Im not complaining thou but feeling stress sey..thanz to bro for sending me to school aniway..
Ok so we had our booth ready and no of students that came was average la...had dance performance at 1pm.waited 4 u'll to come n watch but tk sampai2 pun.(da abes baru smpi apa saje).but appreciated dat u came dearie. we walked all the way to Fajar and then stop awhile at the coffeeshop while he n fren went to get some stuff i suppose
p.s. Syg im sorie im not ignoring u aites!