loves & Kisses fr us..
We had a small celebration for dear ayah on Friday. Jus the 7 of us aje.Big sis is not arnd..we juz carnt get thru her so we jus go ahead as planned.sory eh kak! Thanz to Bik Cha who went to buy the cake at JP thou it was raining heavily(sayang bik Cha)..we had satay goreng plus mutton soup and a bit of lontong.walaupon majlis ini amat sederhana pokoknya everybody is happy aite..a also thanz to bf who care to join us. sayang u.

the birthday man!
Ever since my life began,
You da man!'
courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.
Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.
You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, cause "You da man"