
new gf..luper pulak nk tanya nama..oops!
was at mediacorp juz now to watch "Rhapsodi"..it was quite gerek i shud say..a remix of the oldies..nice songs chosen. I din know 'u' cud rap sey n dance. N ur pants..bsarnye and the color fullermak tk leh angkat beb! haha..niway thumbs up to all..btw met new gfs.nice meeting u babes..
AND AGAIN.........
Haiz I juz don understand people..Im shattered inside to hear my own frens or shud i say it my 'school frens' saying dat....hey guys why do u have to do that..y not tell me straight in the face..knape tak puas hati sangat..i din do any harm to ur life rite..u guys smiled infront of me but behind me..oh gosh..u backstabbed me.im saddened and hurt at ur words 'shoolfrens' or rather so called frens.. I nvr expected that they would say such things..I noe things are not going to be easy on me..there are so much obstacles ive got to face..i jus settle one problem here comes another..help???