Ok well today I only had my school lessons till at ten..haha..how nice isnt it.Reason being called by Mdm Zan to the dance studio to relieve Mr.Osman for the time being. The thing dat I love most dancing of coz..well actually Im suppose to go back to ma class but I took ma own sweet tyme la..(psst dun tell anyone tau!) but I guess Mr Ang is aware of my absence..haas
Niway those juniors are adoraable..reminds me of those days when I first joined dance class..mcm blur like sotong dey..and you see time really flies and here I am in my fourth year..awww.sec four sey me..like tak sangka gitu..but ibu say perangai maseh budak2..kate belasan tahun mah..there's still a kid in me rite..haha..but I think we shud cherish and make worth of our time now before we enter adulthood.chet..mcm paham aje aku nieeeeee?
btw thanx Sir for offering me to be part of PA..will consider it and prolly wont want to lose the apportunity aite..
ps: and to my darling sis Dee thanz loads for the gift..much2 appreciated tau..ily..terimakaseh daun keladi lain kali jgn buat lagi..I paiseh tau..hees
and for once I thought...nvrmind god knows
Loves :)