✿ Sunday, February 17, 2008 ✿ 11:57 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Nanep Gay-boy
Besties
Fit & Myself
Nerdy Nanep
One..two..ok go!
With Mama Jamaliah
@Fork & Spoon
See the crowd..

Went to watch 'Dancewerks' at Toa Payoh for the primary school category. Damn these little and cute brothers and sisters could dance verry well sey. Ok first place went to Yishun Primary School while the second went to LianHua Primary School and the third oh well I couldnt remember uh!

Im suppose to go town with friends but yar friends sorry eh.. change of plan on the last minute. So I tagged along with SfB & M.A to their dance practise @Toa Payoh CC. But initially had our meal first @Fork & Spoon somewhere near there. Food was alright and it was similiar to that of 'Banquet' . I had 'Ba Mian' noodles and Efa had 'nasi-ayam' as usual. Nice and yummy of cos (free mah!)