✿ Sunday, February 10, 2008 ✿ 9:45 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿


Ok Im so tempted to singing now. Nevermind if it sounds terrible to you but Im juz enjoying myself out yeah. The atmosphere there was cool enuff to make me sing my heart out. Who cares aniway to listen to that-not-nice voice of mine rite. Yang penting kita happy kan Mas! So was karoeke-ing again with my Aunty & friend & her so called bf ( dunno la his name..ooops) . So he was my duo singing tt song titled 'Bila Rindu' for tt day. I miss singing with that another partner of mine. Looking forward to sing with you again yah 'Flash' u've got nice voice tau..

Anyway I love the oldies. I think I fell in love with the lyrics. Sungguh menusuk dikalbuku..alahai tangkap lentok u. Very the jiwang type but still very the melodius. chey mcm paham je!




ps: Afiqah shall we arrange for another hangout..' Ape
'
:)