
Me & Dina

Us during The Big Walk 2001..spot any famliar faces?
We had intensive trainings since Tuesday. Oh gosh.. Im having cramps all over my body..especially on my left side. Arghhh...today again the dance practise was so hectic till Im outta breath. I had to take a short break for awhile before resuming my practise again. And u noe wat ppl I made my fellow dancers run round the school field..haha..kejam kan aku. Sorry guys I had to torture u. Niway we had great fun isnt it?? Im bloody tired sia...But still there's so many things for me to do..Miss Nafisah wants me to be in charge of the cheerleading! oh dear then Ive got to do some cd burning and so the list go on..I guess I'll be pretty busy this week uh...
so today is the 21st tt reminds me of something.....
niway lemme show u some pics taken during The New Paper Big Walk 2001
aint we cute..puji diri sendiri nampak..haha