✿ Thursday, March 20, 2008 ✿ 10:36 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Heyya..life's been buzy for the moment.I know I've got to slow down on my certain activities but I jus couldnt help it yar..Its gonna be 7 months away to my "N"s and yet I have not done any serious preparations .Grrrr! Oh my..sometimes I jus felt plain lazy..duhhh. But I did try to finish all my assingnments and homework. I wanna finish school and go poly. Will I make it? If there's a will there's a way..but then its easier said than done. Ermm insyallah. But then I think I did not do well in my recent papers. I've slackened a bit but but I did well in Geography haas. Well will try to focus more since we finished the 'Dancewerks'.

Btw yesterday had the 'Dewa Dewi' rehearsal at Singapore Expo. Its already 8.00 pm and the stage was not even ready. Gosh! so we hafta do it on the ground. It was rather fun thou, met new friends.Met Elly and mother too. Woohoo..I jus love doing the catwalk..da lame tk masuk such competitions sey. I remembered during my younger days where Ibu always brought me into many fashion compe. And if Im not wrong I did won the "Little Princess" held at Lot 1. Ok that was history. Niway I'll jus hope I could make it to the top ten yeah. Win or lose doesnt matter but its the experience that really counts rite ppl. Chey2 mcm paham..tsk2

Happy Holiday readers..I bet my weekend gonna be busy..till den :)


ps: do come and catch me at"Dewa Dewi" @Spore Expo Sat 22nd March 2008
7.30 pm