✿ Tuesday, April 22, 2008 ✿ 2:53 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
the beautiful twins & me
Syarif & me
Sleeq feat Jassy

breakfast

Dato' Siti Nurhaliza - Fantasia Bulan Madu
outside KLCC
the hall


Yo people
hope everybody's doing great
ok I had a wonderful weekend last Sunday
my first tyme ever to Kuala Lumpur..
was excited and yea couldnt sleep the nite b4 we left
ok so reached KL around 3.30pm and checked in Citytel Hotel which is abt 20 mins away KLCC
yea the room was cool enuff for the three of us and I was so amazed at the size of the bathroom
wow so big and so clean and i tink it could fit 5 people in..gees

ok by 6.30pm we had to get ourselves ready b4 gg to KLCC
everybody looked gorgeous for that nite (mcm nak attend grammy award gitu
glamourous indeed..yawwww
saw many Singaporeans supporters and some familiar faces..
amazed by Dato' Siti Nurhaliza for singing 'Fantasia Bln Madu' beautifully
I love the combination of Dayang Nurfaiza & Judika & Hady..powerful indeed!!
finally congrats to Taufik Batisah,Hady Mirza,Sleeq & Aliff
all the best to each one of u & for making S'pore proud aite..& oh I love Syariff..he's so hotttttttt..khehehe..

loves :)


when will i see you again?