✿ Sunday, May 11, 2008 ✿ 12:33 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
Maya Rahman
Malaysian Orkestra lead by Pak Ngah
posing
our artists
the mothers
yummy!


hey beautiful people
last night was gerek
accompanied ibu to a MOTHER'S DAY high tea @Raffles City
I guess there were about 1400 ppl attending
the makcik2 were all nicely dressed up sey
well of coz it was suppose to be their 'grand day' ok
blink2 u..saket mata gue..haha
btw overall it was superb
performances were by our local artists & two Indonesian artists
not forgetting the witty host Mr Najib Ali
food served was sumptuous esp the chocolate cakes which was my favourites!

it ended at 430 and then we headed for Explanade
been quite some time dat I last visit Explanade
it was fun meeting gfs n as usual we camwhored
skali terserempak pulak dgn dua jejaka yg tampan
hey..so I jus waved back at them..mcm tergaman gitu kann
mcm phm aje..haha
gile...
meanwhile ibu had fun tyme watching "Titian Budaya" at the thearte
( i din follow coz onli 1 tix left.)
she said Jacklyn Victor was really great & so is our Maya Rahman
the song "Nongkrong" was beautifully sang - ibu said
so I think I really miss watching the live concert sey..
maybe next time

btw to all Mothers in the whole wide world im here wishing u a great
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY'