✿ Sunday, May 11, 2008 ✿ 11:00 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
Sempena hari ibu
Aduh! Ganteng bangat deh!
Sleeq In The House Yaww

aint we sweet? hehe..lols!



today i must say im the happiest girl!
we met again
Im so bewithched & bewildered
yes I know I can be crazy at times..but still I cnnt resist
crazy & nuts over it!
Im so into it..Camwhoring!
nyehas!

as usual i was always late. heh
da la lambat salah tempat pulak tu..
omg! I forced ibu to take cab coz I dun wanna miss em!
mean of me right. but true enuf miss their show la dey. grr
chet..chet.. ibu said juz wait since we already came.
so we waited and watched patiently till it ends.

and finally got to see them. at last!
click sini clik sane
hope u guys wont get bored wif us k
Im so the excited banget deh!
niway thanks guys for taking pics wif us for the upteen times.
we'r just super crazy and hyper yaww.
love you people!
keep rockin the stage yeah!
muah..muah

when will I see u again???
gahh