✿ Sunday, July 27, 2008 ✿ 1:22 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Fri 25th & Sat 26th July


KLCC
me & Rizame & Nisa
Mr Norman making his speech
Adam
Sleeq
met new frens in K.L
posing in the hotel room


RUMMS @LIFE CENTRE

It was KRU's 16th Anniversary Birthday Showcase held at RUMMS @Life Centre. Saw many celebrities including the beautiful 'duyung' Maya Karin. Her beauty charmed me indeed. She was dressed simply in black and yet elegant. What a pity that I
din get the chance to take pics wit her. Anw the audience there were really great; shouting and clapping for their idols non-stop. and I guess Sleeq had a great time there with all the supporters fr the Malaysian, Indonesian & Singaporean fans. M sure u'll make it big there. & ya enjoyed yaself right. I myself did. met new frens. Waduhh ganteng bangat deh. (check it out at biography) and of cos we stayed for awhile and danced b4 proceeding back to our hotel..Once again Happy Birthday to KRU semuga terus maju jaya!