
this part was unexpected..hope they edit it yaww! mom thought they wanted to interview on paper skali..malu gue nanti!! tsk tsk tsk

a pose with 'The Lima'

Sleeq doing their performance - Pilehla Aku

My first time seeing them in person..Mr Norman & Mr Yusry of KRU

Dee & Jas & Afiqah
Was at Bukit Panjang Plaza to watch the launching of Cicakman Comic.This time we came a bit too early..hahs saw nothing on the site and thought I came on the wrong date.Normally I was always late for anything biaselah kata "jasmine". Okay was excited as usual esp wen Sleeq make their way on stage. Fans began screaming out for their idols..chey chey..I wanted to tapi I maintain.. kan babes.. But this time round I din manage to take pics with you ppl..sedih sey.The que was so longgggggg that I was like 'ah malas la'.Niway it was an awesome performance guys..like ur new song uh..all the best for ur new album ok
Saturday 28th June

Jalan Cinta - a track fr 'Ayat2 Cinta'
Was trying my luck in this 'Idola TKC'.Nasib masih blum menyebelahi ku nampaknya haha atau not born to be one.An advice from my fren..keep trying gal dun lose hope aite! Insyallah....
Sunday 22nd June

Sleeq

Happy Birthday "Syed Azmir"

a group photo with fans of Syed Azmir
Sememangnya Atomatik @Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Happy Birthday to Syed Azmir..May Allah bless u
ok we stayed till the show ended but but..haiz
but nvrmind we still enjoyed the show throughout
Saturday 21st June

Me & Dina

Qistina & Tasha & Me
It was suppose to be a Father's Day Celebrations @Dangay Bay JB. But u know la my 'ayah' wont want to travel far away from home even to JB, so its only me and mom yg mengikuti rombongan itu ke JB. They brought us to 'Jusco' for shopping n makan.It was a very big and huge shopping complex - I shud say.Besar giler u.Lots of foods sey..seems to be found everywhere.Thnx to Aunty Wan for ur treat yar. Later in the evening we had the Gala Dinner aboard the cruise. There were games and karoeka session. Congrats to Dina who won the top place. Finally we make our way back home about 10pm. Looking forward for another date with you gals..:)