✿ Saturday, July 05, 2008 ✿ 12:06 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Ring My Bell

Pilihlah aku,
Babe of the week kamu
Aku adalah segala yang kau inginkan
Pilihlah aku..hahaha


I was on my way home when suddenly the phone rang. Oh my what a pleasant surprise..wow is this true? It was like a dream come true. When I told mom about the call she pon jadi excited..haha.

okay so when the phone started to ring again, my heart started to beat very fast. Jantung ku berdebar2 mcm nk rak sey..grrrrrrr! Oh God.. suddenly my hands became cold and I trembled .Only God knows how I felt!!!.Haha.. I was so excited that my words stumbled..Yay..I guess today's prolly Im the happiest human being and this prolly my best ever birthday gift. Hey it was really nice talking to you aite and hope u dun mind me asking those silly questions..thanks for entertaining me dude..And thanks for singing tt song ..I like! Boleh ngak bisa tido deh ni malam..hehe.. I really appreciate it.Yes I am so so happy tt I cant believe tt I really got to talk to you. And to Kak Fiza Im thanking you for granting me my wish. I love u Kak Fiza..muah..muah! and u too Syarif !.hehe..:) All the best on ur every endeavours!