✿ Saturday, February 14, 2009 ✿ 10:09 PM ✿ 0 response(s)

oh yest as I and family were strolling along Sim Lim Square
stumble upon this Asian Idol - Hady Mirza.
din act realise he was walking beside me so apa lagi
take pic la.Thx bro for the time..happy v's day to you!



yes updates fo my previous absent attendance. hurhur k lol
well im at home now..haa to be exact rotting at home on Valentine's evening!
but wat's the big deal rite!
but earlier part of the day went to Geylang wif dear parents excluding bro
bought some stuff and food n etc..
so many people so many things to look at!

okay Im here to wish u ppl out there
Happy Valentine's Day
here's a lil poem which i quote somewhere...

On Valentine's Day, we think of people
who have cheered and encouraged us
who go out of their way
to be kind and caring,
who have enriched our lives
just by being themselves
You are such a person
I'm so happy you're my friends,best friends,families
and the one(s) that I adore in my dream.hehe
Happy Valentine's Day!

Muahhh!