✿ Sunday, April 05, 2009 ✿ 11:42 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
First & foremost, let me dedicate this to my chic here,
Siti Nurfitri with lots of love.


On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
Girl, y'kno ive always loved ya
even tho we fight sometimes, cursed each other
but deep down in our heart we knew we did this for friendship, right?
just to correct each other, just to make each of us better.
but babe i carn think any of our fight moments now, can ya?
aint big matter i guess. its all the positive thang we need to think now.
however it seems our friendship drift apart lil bit now
(ya knew it, we knew it too)
bcos of school bcos of work.
and we are supposed to meet ya today
but wth, somehow we need to cancel our plan.
will see ya soon okay!
ya are a strong girl. i kno ya can face all the challenges in life.
buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih. belajar rajin2 yer!
wow now i sounds like a smart ass gf here. lol
anyway, I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish ya many years of laughter.
I wish ya all of life’s best treasures.
I wish ya last long with Ali, God Willing.
I wish ya all the best fo ya Os.
I wish ya happily ever after!
Happy 17th Birthday babe!

anyhoos, i caught this movie with Shaiful Cine last few days.
its rated PG so its not so scary. er.. not scary eh Jasmine? haha!
okay i lied if i said i dont feel anything or shout. but there is one guy shouted "No!" when actually the part of the story is not scaring at all. it seems that there is someone who is more kedekut than me. haha! and everybody was laughing their asses off. ish2. i think Shaiful was snorring away cos he'd watched this movie but kinda so sweet of him, to watch this movie again with me. heh heh. afta that, we strolled down the road to Raffles City to meet his friends. stomped in the Adidas shop and there is one shirt tt caught my eyes. I have no intentions to buy it at first. but when his friend tempted me to try, (y'kno how can i resist. haha!) finally i bought it baby! its from the Respect M.E collection. how can i not take it man.


can only show the tag. i will show the shirt when m wearing it okay! hehe.
wait, reminder fo ya Princess, ya are not working at the moment so dunch spend drift. hurhur yeah2.
anw thanks to him, i got discounts. & thanks again fo the treat yeah. *winks*
alright shall end here now. im famished. shaiful! pls send some pizza to me!! hah
good night! love ya' ll. mwah
xoxo