Generally I'm just the simple girl next door who loves making friends be it a girl or boy. As the saying goes 'kawan biar ramai kasih biar satu'. Anyway at times when we get too friendly people will think negatively about ya. Okay as for me, friends label me as the outgoing and the very loud person. I dun mind they calling me these nicks cos I guess partly are true. Even my dad sometimes approached me for talking too loud in public. haha sometimes i wuld just sing and hum as i please. Craziness rite!I know lah I sound bad but it just gives me the pleasure.But thou I looked joyful outside, the inner side of me onli myself knows! Okay this just sound one composition but i just feel like penning down my thoughts for today. As a teen I do have crushes for some good looking guys and stuff . Hee concurrently I do like some of the boys that I've met recently. But dun get me wrong yeah im not a flirt or jerk that entertain all guys aight. Maybe at certain points when ya feel lonely and needed companion ya tend to feel differently. is it love or infatuation? I dont know actually but I guess as a young teenager we will fall into such situations where feelings are trapped and hurt. A good friend were saying 'lets enjoy while we are still young' but no I think 'teenage' comes only once and gradually when we get older we regret.Sometimes I wonder and ponder.....Im yet to fulfill ma ambitions and other stuff in mind. Anyway Im here to say to a good friend of mine, im sorry if I have hurt ya. I mean no harm actually but din expect this got ya crying. I felt so bad friend. I wish ya luck and may ya have a blissful life ahead.
I carn stop thinking and i choose to stick this even tho nothing is spoken. even if it was only in fantasies. as per usual..
Labels: menghitung hari.