
new friends are loved

me as usual..haa

while waiting...

sis Syazlin in white..bz woman uh

we left for Kuala Lumpur in the early hours.Sleepy and tired!
five hours in the bus was damn tiring..reached Pudu at 3 and we were really late. No choice so we hailed a taxi to bring us to Midvalley. Wow the traffic jam in Kl is damn terrible worst than S'pore I think. I wonder how they manage. Upon reaching nobody were there.gosh! late again..called kak Syazlin and luckily they were still waiting..thanks Kak Syazlin. Ok when is everything's done, we sempat jugak went window shopping round the mall and had our late lunch at 5! Ibu had a bowl of laksa asam and I ate a bowl of mee hokkien plus 2 soft drinks.All that cost us $13/- ringgit. not bad eh! from there headed straight to pudu and hopped into the next available coach.Mcm ribut sey kita..and here I am back home safely..Alhamdullilah!