✿ Saturday, April 04, 2009 ✿ 1:23 AM ✿ 0 response(s)
someone turned me on bebeh! haha i mean i jumped up and down when he decided to text me. haha! ibu told me i was like insane, (with just a towel blanket on and jumped like crazy). okay chill babe. wont elaborate about it coz I might mess up everything the way I wanted it to be. anyhoos i'd promise to upload och photos right. there ya go!

27 March 09.
shaifful and me
me and the gang. the happy and the tired faces :)
check out the white figure there. lol!
peace baby! haha! eh mulut tutup eh fendy!
sempat ajer kite nk senyum eh. hehe
gf Ayu and me
the pixs above was on our way home. yeah we waited anxiously for e bus to get us back home cos i really2 need a rest. I was worn out man! mana tak, kayuh sepanjang jalan yang seperti tiada penghujung. Plus i din get enough sleep but thanks to shaifful me and ayu.. got to sleep a lil while in his tent. thanks eh! anw the photos above i grabbed from syakir and shaifful as I am yet to get the other photos taken. will try to ask em soon k. and thanks to them for inviting us ! we had extremely great fun yeah! done.

Dj Pelajar @2nd April
did ya ppl listen to Ria 89.7 last night? me and gf were on air in the "Dj pelajar " segment. huahua! if ya guys listen, it was so kechorable! it was our first time entering the radio's conti and was suppose to man ur own show. (A Dj yg tak menjadi nmpknye) hehe. Well at first I was kinda nervous and my voice was like shivering. But soon I guess it went okay and we had fun yeah babe? :D thanks to Kak Nity who gave us the opportunity to try this new skill ( I guess its not an easy job ok ppl..u have to be alert at all times and at the same time ur hand nid to move arnd fast like sotong. sesuatu tugas yg bnyk cabaran! ). hehe act I emailed to tt cute Miss Babe last year and got a call last week but still I am very thankful and really apprciated it much to kak Nity! We love u Miss Babe! btw sorry to those who I din say ya names in our dedications yar. (so gabra babe n feeling2 artis gi2 kn) ehem2! haha. okay the pics!
Ayu and Dj2 Ria.
Me and kak Fiza! girlfriendssss!
kak Nity and me! :D

that's about it. oh boy, im dead beat now.
im outz baby! chao muah! xoxo