✿ Sunday, January 03, 2010 ✿ 5:47 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
Welcoming the Year 2010!



wasssuuuuuuuuuup everybody? :D Jassy here duin good. ah abit. hows holiday? k no holidays for me. let alone my countdown night. guess what? night tick at 9 i fall asleep. the previous nite, we cso's had a party at Obar but some girls ended up at 'butter fact'. ah benci! benci! benci! Had a few invitations from fella friends to Siloso, chalet party, barbecue pit but I ended up in bed. what a start to 2010! but nevertheless, i'll try not to dissappoint myself.I aim to achieve better and better. I just hope everyone's wish will come true! my resolutions for the new year still remains the same I guess as in the past years. I just wanna feel to be loved, happy and grateful. but of cos, will try not to repeat the bloody old mistakes. God Willing. okay lah syg, ill be back for more. Ibu's waiting for me. she accompanied me at lib to update this blog. sweet kan? my lappy is back! but not my internet. urgh gotta pay the bill after my Pay. btw before i forget, Happy Belated Birthday to all my dec babies! Ive celebrated Gf's bday at Sentosa Beach. Ive uploaded more photos at fb so let ya fingerstips run it okay. oh to Azmira kuder too. Happy Bday Sweetheart! i text ya num but im not too sho if ya rec. time check : 7.19pm. tomorrow is my off-day & so i thought of jogging in the morning. (hehe to get rid all the baby fats which ive gained from dec holidays - which ive ate alot).
Below ive uploaded some snapshots taken with Aura Enthique, a malay dance group from my college. and tomorrow is Monday! so that means my friends will be starting their attachment and school! all the best people. kisses from Princess Jasmine, XOXO! :)











ps: sorry if my intention is confusing..