
Hello hello good evening earthlings! I just hanged up the phone and I'm watching 'Jelita'' right now. Had McNuggets just to fill my half-empty stomach. Ok so early this afternoon headed to Clementi college for the registration of my higher nitec. Yes! I passed but sadly to say that I failed to get to the course that i fancied. Tapi I think its okay kan kan... I'll work hard on it and hopefully will get into poly. Haha Insyallah.
So wassup peeps? U guys ready for school? I mean for the April intake. Im pretty excited thou plus nervous. Geez Im just afraid to think if I'd be able to handle the school assignments. & stuff. I had super long holidays like almost half a year. OhMy..niway I'll still be doing my p/time job which I love dearly.Sayanggg Paragon! I wanna save $$$$. Work but no money..haha. Kemana wang ku pergi yah??? Prolly mostly on food and presents for the people I love. Okay I presume that's my weakest point. hmm.. so who wanna give me a present? Hands up Im waiting nie! Oh well maybe u'll give me during ma birthday hahaha k period. So hows' your April Fool? damn, I guess Im unlucky again.Was punked again by my buddy Shaiful ,I had it last year, Thought I fool him but he got me first.. urgh! ;)
to gf; thnks anw for the advice! will try to cherish every moment aite. heh love ya!
edited: guess what? i feel like cooking! hmm.. wanna make some pudding for my love ones..
good night lovelies! xoxo