
Hello morning ppl! How's ur day today..guess many of you are still in lalaland since its a public holiday today rite. Im kinda xcited and nervous for tonite coz its the results show for my drama slot aired last Tuesday.So have you ppl voted? haha voting lines are still open till 6 pm today. If you think I deserve to go the next round please help me to vote. Your kind votes are pretty important to me and are much2 appreciated. (mcm merayu pulak aku ni..hehe bole gitu) Niway the result show will be aired today at 8.30 pm so make a date with your Suriachannel orite bebeh!! Till then cya ppl later & good luck to me - have a blasting holiday! :)
Why must u tweet to the whole world that u hate me? I do u no harm have I? I don't even know u Oh Gosh!