✿ Sunday, May 09, 2010 ✿ 12:28 PM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿

Ibu, over the years,
I've watched the wonderful ways
you've made life special for our family...
the moments of love and laughter,
the traditions and memories
we'll carry with us throughout our lives.
But most of all
I've watched the way you've shown us
the true meaning of love
in everything you do.

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.
Thank you for the support and the prayers. None is greater than your blessings, Ibu. I will try my best to achieve my dreams for ya. In return, i know its not enuf to repay back all ya kindness and love. No doubt, i will do whatever i can to be a good daughter. No one knows what you've been thru except God. Oh God, protect her always.

I Love You Ibu!
Happy Mother's Day to all beautiful Mummies!

lotsa love, Princess Jasmine

(photo taken above was on Mother's Day 2007. my still favorite pic)