✿ Friday, May 28, 2010 ✿ 11:41 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
He was the guest artiste for that fateful nite.Boom boom boom - surprise!
Dag Dig Dug...if u know how we felt, But my instinct tell me I'm the one..:(
Saat2 yang paling mendebarkan..I broke down even before the results!!

Anugerah Skrin Variety Show Ep 5

okay i din make it thru' but nvr mind its not the end of the world yet. Maseh ada ruang utk ku memperbaiki dan mempelajari banyak perkara. They say im still young and still have more to come. Agree? I believe so..or memang bukan rezeki ku disini kot!. Im taking this positively & shall not give up. But nevertheless I still felt down. I even broke down before the results. Even at home we had the instinct coming. Ibu already warned me not to cry as to whatever happened tonite. But OMG i just cant stop the tears fr coming! haha Thanks to all frens & relatives who have given me the support & encouragement through out my journey. Also a big thankyou to Aqim & frens yg turun padang diMediacorp, to Kak Anis for your numerous votes and support. To my mentors Bro Sani and Sis Seri for their time & guidance. Am sure have learnt a lot from you both.Its not about acting alone but there's so much to go with it. Also to all crew & staff from the AnuSkrin family I thank you ppl from my humble heart. To all fellow contestants I made during the journey it has been a wonderful and awesome one. I shall treasure and cherish all the fun moments we had together. Will be missing u guys :( forget me not okay.Im just a beep away. till then gd nite ppl..

& ohh btw din expect to meet u again...diatas satu pentas lagy haha

Photos credits to Pujangga Malam