✿ Sunday, June 20, 2010 ✿ 1:49 AM ✿ 0 response(s)
nice right? haha see the photographer lah. *coughcough* anw just to update a lil cus im working morn shift again later. so my saturday had fun with my lovely ones. gossiping in paragon is so much fun. lol * haha bnyk dosa lah aku gini* and oh last wed if im not mistaken, Wondergirls came down to paragon durin my lunch hour. ergh! ive been singing I Want Nobody2 but You! my chief even can entertain my craziness at the counter desk. my colleagues are so kechorable i tell ya! i miss em lots actually coz ive been on leave for the month of May. they are my sugar & my spice baby! *winks*

btw ive found a random quote.

I’ve held others before,
But it was never like this,
Where my body inhales you
And quivers with bliss,
Where my senses are reeling
From the strength of desire,
And if I can’t have you soon,
I’ll be consumed by the fire.

last but not least, i wanna wish Ayah Happy Father's Day!
ure far yet so near.

Im happy You are my Hero.

You are my hero, Ayah
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend, and Ayah
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Ayah,
Right from the very start.

good night world. hope yall have a great weekend ahead! you know i love you.