✿ Wednesday, January 12, 2011 ✿ 2:28 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
First of all, I wanna say..
HAPPY MONTH-SARY BABY..
Time flies without us knowing..
Even ya agreed to that..
And I'm lovin' every second how i spend my time with ya..
Period.

Anyways, today, i accompanied Lil Barney to Bugis for her abaya fitting for her show on sat.
Since it was my off day from attending countless of crappy guests, I turned my attention to her this time round.
Not that I don't give her my time. Its just that i feel that i wanna accompany her this time round.

Surprisingly, it took her less than 20 mins to get her fitting done and decided to grab something as it was drizzling.
And the plan was to meet ibu at some hospital.
So grab 'something' then to the plan..
Anyways, on the way to having to grab some grubs, Lil Barney was giving me cramps in my tummy with all her ya-da-ya-da..
She's really going bonkers I tell ya..
She keeps on saying "Banana" with her dorky voice and "close-eyes close-eyes' look.
She keeps gets me all high I tell ya.

After brunch, as we were about to leave to meet ibu, then it started pouring and thus, we have to stop somewhere and the closest to civilization was.. TOWN-ERS.

Then,she gave me a surprise.
Firstly, she made me promise that I cant refuse her request.
Secondly,she wants to get me something that kept me staring at this particular item that both of us agreed that it would be great if it was to be in my possession.
Something that kinda reflects both me and Lil Barney at the same time.

All I can say was that..
We walked past Wisma twice,Taka twice,Paragon, bugis and Orchard central once, 313 thrice.
Just to get 3 items.
-.-




For me, I have never get this particular item from any girl.
Except from my mum without feeling bad of how much the item cost.
Until now,I feel that its gonna burn a hole in her wallet.
But its not i asked for it right?
NOT!
Actually i did.
But not from her.
Baby... Thank ya tau.
I can never stop thanking ya..
Really.
Tak bedek..

She got me this...

and this.

Wicked right????
Believe me.
Not only does it look good,it feels good.
And I'm not the only one getting new kicks. *winks*
Wait!
She also got me a Timbaland shirt.
Just waiting to be worn one fine day okay sugar!!

Sayang..Im writing this in a way to thank ya also. For this surprise. But I did once said,even without all this,I still would feel the same towards ya okay. Every single day,Every minute and second.
I.Love.You. Your Hafiz.

Labels: