✿ Monday, March 28, 2011 ✿ 11:27 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
Hafiz Mulisha Rightfoot Is wondering whether a robber has stolen your keypads from your phone.
Damn,I'm all waiting for ya text. Really. I swear!
Ya posted on July 17, 2010 at 10.37pm.

ahah i rememba that baby. i was busy wit my stuffs but sometimes (sometimes only) i purposely reply ya texts a bit later cos i wanna see whether are ya really into this anot. in malay, we say "Jual Mahal". haha! yeaah sayang, so malay. he took down my number and texted me to ask about the event's money and stuff. after awhile he asked what am i duin so I replied (I still rememba this okay! hehe mentel! ) 'Eating pizza. Teacher bought it for my class'. He replied back, ' Oh okay. (something like this) Have fun eating then! beh tak jemput? haha! okay lah. Maybe i will give ya a text later?' it's already a hint! ^^ so there we go. but first wait, I'm writing this not to hurt any specific person aite. those moments, were good/sweet memories ever. people always say 'Honeymoon for the first few months only'. but every time I look at him, it's like the first time. ( heard this before? Yeahyeah from MINE) like today, i carn wait to meet him during lunch time. it's never have been enough to see & touch his face. i was very thankful to God when I finally met him after his long wait under a bridge due to heavy rain. back to the story, he decided to ask me out and we had so called a 'date' at town. Had dinner at Far East Plaza. both of us wearing white on that day. initially, i was like, Wow! This guy is so talkative & friendly. he told me how he could got into his course bcos of his previous ex and so and so. Well i was kinda thot he had a lot of things to say about himself. Very impressed! and on that lovely night, that was the first time i rode Husky. his babyboo. i do heard there were some chicks have sat at the seat where i always sit now but darling, it doesn't matter as long i'm gonna be the last one. he picked me at my Aunt's place and he met my Mom. First date, First time saw my my Queen. how was the feeling baby? cool right? hahah confirm nervous! hehe. alright lovelies, it's already past twelve. i need to get some rest as I'm working morning shift tmr. not at clementi mall anymore, Back to paragon bebeh! till then, good night!

xoxo, HJ