
This runway was at Expo Hall on last sunday April 10, 2011.
Enjoy the pictures baby!









Thanks for cumin down Cik :)

My Bro

Cowokku

teman, Sarah dan juga Ibu yang tersayang.
Mom, thanks for your efforts and energy ya gave to me for all this while. I really do appreciate and i know, i won't be able to repay your kindness & sacrifices as yours are too precious and big to compare mine. we may have some misunderstandings and arguments, but Mommy, I still love ya no matter what. no will be able to replace ya in my heart. No one. I am sorry for all my mistakes & sins. As i promised, I'll try my very best to be your babygirl/lil princess. love.


For ya babyboo, ya are my the other half. period.
thanks for coming down and support me too. i kiss ya k! :*

it was a great show indeed. thanks Cik Yati for inviting me to be part in this event and Cik Ros (the Boss for RH Bridal) thank ya for engaging me as your model. i made many new friends in this line of industry. this is my passion and i will try best to pursue my dreams. no one will be able to bring me down. even if I fall, I will stand up and walk again. (if ya have tried and failed, try harder okay girls?)
I asek pakai baju bridal ajer. nak marry you boleh? hehehe
MENTEL.
much love, Princess Jasmine