✿ Wednesday, May 11, 2011 ✿ 12:59 PM ✿ 0 response(s)



Dear Ibu, thank you for taking care of me, shower me with all your love, sacrifices and put all your efforts to be ya lil dream girl for the whole 19 years. I am sorry if i have disappoint ya, hurt ya feelings in anyway. I swear i don't have any bad intention towards ya. Really. Sorry for the shits I have put up all this while. I am tryin my best to be your perfect baby girl. Ya are the bestest mom i ever had! no one is like ya. No one can tolerate my childishness, gembengness, rebellious side of me (aiyo, Jasmine jahat kah? haha!) Ya are my One & Only Mom. Your birthday is coming soon. 9 more days. haha ya will have a big surprise and i will write another long essay for ya k. Love ya momma! Really do.

xoxo