✿ Monday, June 20, 2011 ✿ 3:04 AM ✿ 0 response(s)
Ya could say I'm still waiting for ya actually. I wanna be an understanding girlfriend and endure all the shits together. That's what I told ya earlier in the train. But to sleep without hearing ya voice, I feel so empty. I am sorry if I have accuse ya anything. We just ended our convo a moment ago. It's heartbreaking to settle this way. I really don't mind waiting for ya call but end up, ya fell asleep. I wasn't angry about that. Those words.. It's like nothing happened. Okay i got it. I have to be understanding that ya are tired due to work and ya were dreaming away so that explains why. Bee, stop saying ya ain't the bf material. Say that one more time and ya will make me upset again. Ya are the best. There is nothing more I could ask for. Maybe all this happened to test our patience. I miss ya badly. Ya are far away from me now. I hope the time we will be together is getting nearer and nearer. Those nights when we would sit in the kitchen, talk and settle things out, my endless monster, why? Why is not the same anymore? But I know it will be just a temp right? Tell me that ya are here with me. Good night lover.

Be strong because it will get better. It may be stormy now but it can't rain forever.