✿ Monday, June 13, 2011 ✿ 1:06 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
I wanna close my eyes but I can't. Our nights won't be the same like before but ya whispers, I can still hear and I want ya to be right here, right now. But ya have to go. Fulfill ya promise as a son. I'm gonna miss ya and yes, I'm missing ya already I swear. Remember I hv to tell bearbear that ya are goin to work night shift? Man, ya don't know how much I need ya. I watched Twilight alone. I'm lying down and look at the edge of my bed, there is no more ya. But i told myself, hey baby, we are strong ain't we? I will try to hold myself up even though ya smell still lingers around the room or even on bearbear. Supposed to do script with the girls just now but I was so busy counting the seconds before ya leave. I'm sorry huns. It wasn't my intention to make ya guys wait. My bad. Lesson learnt okay?

:(