✿ Monday, July 11, 2011 ✿ 10:53 PM ✿ 0 response(s)

Today marks the day I have known this lil ( eh? lil. Big lah) Big Barney for a year. He left half an hour ago. Watched One Million Baby together at my crib. Eating and sharing the bowl together like last time. I miss that man. There is nothing else I could ask for. Last night, I was kinda too emotional with myself. I was cerebrating about the little mistakes we have done. Well we didn't mean to hurt each other feelings. It was a reminder to ourselves that actually we do still care and love each other. I just feel like there won't be another Big Barney other than him. He will enter NS soon and rest assured baby, I will put my best behavior. Hey I've been a good girl ain't I? I remember one incident as I ran out crying to the staircase and ya followed me. Things were slipping right out of our hands. Ya said no matter how shit I was, ya will still in love with me. Remember ya mentioned ya will have a new girlfriend? Yeah.. Eyes like me. My nose. Looks like me but she's younger and prettier than me. haha. I'm glad ya are back home safely. Happy 11th sweetlove. May God bless us.

Lil Barney.