
Looks scrumptious huh? Haha it was my lasagna. My favorite!! Hehe. Ayahanda brought us to Pizza Hut at Lot 1 to celebrate my birthday. Both Ayah & Barney wants to treat me so in the end, we all decided to have Sakura next time. Ayah's birthday perhaps? Well it was nice to see my parents together. My sis is in oversea and bro was working. But it's alright. I still love em like how I always to. Siblings love, there's not need to say that they love us. Ya will know how much they care and love ya even though they din say it out yeah? :) Well thanks everybody for the special gifts. Bis Sis bought Victoria Secret Monokinis for me. Brother gave me Tiff & Co bracelet. Dearest bought Iphone white for me. Tell me, do I still need more? I am so contented. Living for nineteen years it's quite tough for me already. But.. they are the pillar of strength that leads me to be stronger in life. Thank ya Ayah, Ibu, Kak, Abg, Iffah & Bee. I love ya'll!







Oh God, my wish is that I hope Ya will protect my love ones from every evil things. They are my precious darlings in my life. And I hope they will stay happy and healthy always. God Willing. Amin.
And thanks to ya all my friends for the wishes. Really appreciates it a lots. Thanks guys.
Much love,
Princess Jasmine