
There are so many things in my mind right now. Yes, not as many as
yours. Well I admit I was very emo shit today. The boy said maybe I was too hard on myself. We were having fun, joking around and then I said something. I 'thought' I said the wrong thing but baby claimed it was nothing. It was truly nothing but I made it as an issue. Oh dear. What's wrong with me nowadays? There will be a class test later at three in the afternoon. I did revised but I bet it won't turn out to be a nice mark on my paper. Oh miracle, please do happen. Well for
Her, I didn't mean to lie anything to her. Eh, I didn't lie anything
pun. I was totally forgot about the casting cos I was over excited about getting my late pay and I got to find out somehow that 'they' kinda pay me short of 40 bux. Meow. What a day. Oh yah, early in the morning just now, my period just came and the cramps were all over my tummy. I carn even walk properly. It hurts so bad that I gotta sleep for awhile during lunch and left Aisha alone playing my Iphone. Sorry huns! I even have the thought of going back home but I forgot to bring my keys. Man, I'm such a forgetful person. Sorry guys. I didn't want to fight/argue with anybody. I didn't even wish to hurt anybody too. But I know, I won't repeat any foolish mistakes again. At least, I will try too. And it takes two hands to clap. So please, I know we can overcome all this together. I will try to be a perfect lady for ya Mom. I appreciates ya kindness and concern. I have never intended to be a big-headed person. It's just that certain things can't follow ya way. I'm sorry.
For ya boo, I'm glad that we are perfectly cool right now. We managed to settle things out in a proper way. Both of us agreed that how many thousand times we fall, we will still look out for each other. Ya need me. I need ya too.
Oh well, maybe things happened due to mood swings (thanks to my period.com) perhaps? everything happened has a reason right. Lesson learn, don't assume Amira. And don't be too hard on myself.
I love ya both.
Babygirl.