✿ Friday, August 12, 2011 ✿ 10:54 PM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
I can't help but to type it here. I know I shouldn't exposed all/most of my problems but.. I just gotta let it out. Barney is not here to talk with me.. Well anyway I was so happy just now when I break fast with dearest Mom & Dad at Woodlands bazaar. Guess what? The lover called me!! Thank God! Like finally! The moment I've been waiting for. I feel so light and alive after that. He really made my day. :) I put aside my sad feelings and he sounded happy. Maybe he felt the same way as I did. Excited to hear each other voice. We did apologized to each other but.. somehow I just couldn't bring myself to scroll down whenever I view his profile. Whenever I look that, .. I know I should accept his flaws but a promise is still a promise right? Or it's true that promises are meant to be broken? I don't want to have this negative feelings. I will do my part to be a good girlfriend. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. I still remember this, 'My shoes are too big for ya to fit. So ya can't figure out how I'm feeling.' But I guess my shoes are way too small for ya to fit in so I guess ya can't figure out how I'm feeling. A person who promises he will change isn't worth it. A person who changes, is. I saw this while I was tumblring. Pretty boy, I am so in love with ya. Will ya even read this? I love ya.