I just came back from work. Grab and hug bearbear. Didn't listen to music in the train. Decided not to take bus. I just wanna walk and cool down myself. I understand people make mistakes. But do we need to repeat it again? And expect that person will forgive ya? Fortunately, yes. I still do forgive. Cos ya.. are an exception. But am I an exception to ya? Ya keep deny when I said I'm not that important as I didn't cross ya mind that often. How sad. Cos ya are like one thousand times special than me. I made a mistake too. I feel so bad. I shouldn't ask about it. Should have just keep it inside and tell ya when I meet ya next week. I don't want it to affect ya conduct. I pray to God, hopefully it would not turn out to be the same like my friend's ex did. Don't ever leave ya partner when she knows the truth even though it's hurt and still waiting faithfully for ya to come back. Don't ever do that. Don't ever say, 'Oh I'm leaving so that I won't hurt ya anymore, I won't make ya cry endlessly. May ya happy after this cos I love ya.' It means ya give up on her. But nono, I know this ain't happening. To me, how bad our situation is, my love is still strong. Ya see, I'm not saying girls are perfect because we all know that's not true. But why can't ya think of her before ya do? I learn my lesson now. Nothing's gonna change. God willing. I don't have any regrets. I thank God that I met ya. I still care about ya. We do believe in each other. That's what gonna make this last, forever. May God bless us. Happy anniversary.
And hey, imy. I really do. Forgive me babyboo? Don't worry. Ya have been forgiven too.
Love ya, as always.
Lil Barney