
I'm home like 1 hour ago. Yeah I occupied myself with things. So that I won't worry about Big Barney too much. Hehe (susah tau takde phone to contact, Oh ya call it crazy. I call it
love, ^^ muahaha!) so on Saturday, I gotta replaced one of my colleague's shift so I worked half day only and met girlfriend after that. :) She wanted to buy a pair of shoe for herself but whenever she's out with me, end up both of us pampered ourselves with something that we din intended to buy. Girls just wanna have fun yo. So I bought a white classic dress (mentel nak same2 with B) and she bought a grey dress, both from Forever 21. After that, headed to Geylang and met the rest of my schoolmates. So had our breakfast over there and watched movie 'Horrible Bosses'. The movie was good but.. without the boyfriend (only he & God know why I need him) like seriously, it feels diff without him around. Most of my friends were asking about him and it made me miss him more :/ but whatever it is, I will think positive and stay strong. If I'm not strong, it will be harder kan? So.. enjoy the pics fellas!
5 more days to go. I nak ni pls! Yg besar tu! Nk Big Barney!!!! :*