✿ Monday, August 08, 2011 ✿ 11:08 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
I'm watching Nana tanjung at Suria now. The lover just finished his terawih and his batt is flat. :/ My red partner just arrived and surprisingly, I don't have any mood swings so far. (I think, hehe) Maybe because I keep thinking about my Police Officer. He will be going in for two weeks and I'll be missing him. But I know we will be strong to face all challenges once he enlisted in. God Willing.

How's ya ramadhan anyway darlings? Alhamdulilah I managed to fast until today. This month really testing my patience since some people say I'm hot tempered sometimes. So far so good, just normal issues at home. Seriously, let me tell ya young man, Respect must be earned, NOT DEMANDED. M may need a man in the house but I don't need an useless human like ya. Ya are lucky enough cos I still regard ya as an elder. So act like ya age yeah. Okay shall not talk about private issues anymore. Certain things have to be kept inside. And I have to start forgive and forget. (I wish!) Oh God, please guide me to be a good human being. I just wanna make everyone happy.

Two pictures from Bali. The rest I've uploaded at fb.


See the word Bintang?
Yeah, Ya are my only Bintang/Star.