Greetings lovelies. I'm home like one hour ago. I was from Iftar with the skrinners at New Hawa Rest. It was pretty good. Catch up old memories during Anu. But the Fish & Chip was too salty for me so I didn't finish it. (Yeah what's new?) I promised babyboo I'll be back at this time but I guess I was very late. Sorry! I didn't mean to! :/ Plus, Kitty told me there will be a Talk in school for IAP. Hmm let's bet. Am I gonna be late tmr? Muahaha!
What's makes me wanna blog I guess the boyfriend told me this. "Have fun with your friends as today
pun ladies night
kan. Ya can go club while I'm inside. Enjoy ya days before I book out." Baby, I've been waiting for ya for 10 days straight and yes, I jolly well know that. If I really wanna go to party, I can just go. If I wanna have fun, all I need is ya. I understand he would feel this way. But hey, we gonna go thru shit together, we gonna hv fun rides together. Remember what ya said the last time? It's ain't just about me, ain't about ya only. It's all about us. Cool baby? I love ya.
I'm still wearing ya 'surfer' necklace. Good night everyone.
39 more hours.
Loves.