
Selamat Hari Raya everybody!! Haha i know it's kinda late but I guess I was busy with raya and school stuffs!! Anyway I was studying just now. Sempat take 1 hour break just to update my lil blog of mine. Boleh gitu? Hehe well just a lil updates. This year raya, I've already worn two red kurung. First day, I wore Blue Songket Kebaya. Didn't take a lot of pics for the first day. Since my granny has moved in here, most of my relatives came down so I din able to see my dad's side except for Neknong. Second day, Kak Juliana's open house. Last sat, Sembang Beraya with family & cousins. Today, study time. I'll be having exams tmr and wed. Gee why must exams fall during raya days?

Ibunda's cooked food. Yummeh!

2nd day

Ibunda tersayang.

Bro Izat

Abg fahmi's Gf & Makcik Jambu Cik Nik

At Syazwan's Open house on sat

look! What I found in my cousin's car!! hehe

Mamat's sweet lady

Bitchy cousin of mine! Hehe i still love her thou!

haha k ni terselit. My handsome boys!
But I love on the right the most! Tiger pun raya jugak! ^^

My precious family.

Jasmine ingin mengucapkan Selamat Menyambut Aidilfitri kepada semua. Jika ada tersalah silap, terkasar bahasa, teryinggung perasaan, ampun maaf dipinta. Halalkan lah makanan minum saye yer. May ya guys have a wonderful celebration!
Salam Manis.