✿ Monday, September 12, 2011 ✿ 10:25 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Good morning everybody!! How's ya weekend fellas? Mine was dababoomz! Raya outings with boyfriend and friends. Last friday, selokah beraya with classmates QP. Well first and foremost, I would like to say this outing was planned by somebody else. So sad this year raya was not as whole class due to some reasons. I do not know some of the reasons so if ya guys have any questions, ya may ask the planner. Nevertheless, the outing was great!



Oh Aisha is super cute here!

Ain's boyfriend and the boys
my chinese girls wear baju melayu. Nice kan?

HAHA red lipstick for the first time!


Couples of the Day
Ain & Bf
Izza & Ainul
Kamy & Christina
Jasmine & Aisha (HAHA GIRLFRIENDS!)



my crib yaw.
that's it. I will upload more photos later. And guess what? Hehe I just received a call from Jp department. Alhamdulilah. I know it's just an interview but hopefully I will do my best tmr and get the job. Insyaallah. Alright beautiful people, gotta get ready to meet mommy at Teck Whye. Happy monday! Love ya!