✿ Saturday, February 25, 2012 ✿ 2:17 PM ✿ 0 response(s)
WHAT MAKES ME WANNA BLOG AGAIN.

1. I'M ALONE WITH TIGER AT HOME
2. I CAN'T WATCH BARNEY'S MATCH TODAY
3. I MISS FAMILY

Family? I miss my mom, my niece, my dad... y'kno what, I really hate the way ya treat my mom. I just feel ya don't know how to appreciate her. How could ya say 'Who ask y'all to come back?' Frankly speaking, we intend to take Iffah back only. Dad is willing to pay her flight tix but she's so young to fly al0ne and we thought maybe if ya come back with her, all of us would be reunited. As a family. But it seems that ya take em for granted. First, we thought iffah will stay here for good. Then we heard rumors from an aunt saying both of ya gonna stay here for 1 year only. If ya think ya wanna stay here just for awhile, at least ya could tell us first then we might discuss things and not waste moo to pay for sch fees, uniforms etc which will never last for long. Just bcos Dad got his bonus, doesn't mean we can spend everything. Second, ya are sooooo good at let go ya responsibilities. I mean yes ya tried ya best to be a good mom to ya kid but uh-uh, that's not the way how ya discipline her in sg. Like scream every morning (till our cousin says 'Eh da azan da!' , or blame Ya mom for pampering her. Like c'mon she needs lil attention. It's good to hv one fierce/discipline parent and one soft guardian but I feels ya shouldn't scold ya mom. After all, she's ya mom. And one more thing, ya should be grateful at least cos ibu is willing to pay for her madrasah class. So if she request ya just to send her for the orientation and the mosque is like 5 to 10 mins walk from home, if possible don't say, 'Korang yang nak sangat hantar die pe, hantar lah!' hmm.. First, that shows ya don't appreciate her. Second, ya are being rude. Third, ya are not interested to send her to religious class. Last but not least, not showing a good example to ya own kid. Bcos a young kid will follow ya steps. I'm not saying I'm very perfect or order ya to do this and that. Am just give some opinions as a witness. I may not be a very good daughter but I know I won't teach my girl like that. I may not at home anymore but my heart still there. All this while, I was the one living with her. So it's quite painful for me to see her suffer like this. Can I say Ayah nk sgt Iffah balek but Ibu got this? Wait, does she deserve this? No, she don't. Even if I already made a mistake, ya shouldn't at least, add more burden if ya cannot lessen it. How I really wish I have gold and take ibu away from all this. And the best thing, I can only express here instead of talking to ya. Cos I know if I were to confront ya, ya won't be a able to accept the fact that I, ya younger sister would say such things and plus, I don't want to start argue and be rude to ya. If Ibu were really to leave the house bcos ya said, since I'm married, why don't she follow me, all the things that belong to her, I will ensure she bring it along. Then we shall see if anybody still can survive. Before she's really gone, just appreciate her. A bit of appreciation. That's all I can say.

I, Amira, would like to ask forgiveness and blessings from ya mom. I really appreciates for ya sacrifices & efforts that ya have given me. I am truly apologized if I have disappointed ya. And I promised I will take care of ya till I close my eyes.

Love

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont