✿ Sunday, March 18, 2012 ✿ 3:19 PM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿


Grabbed this photo from Facebook wall photos. I don't know how to describe my feelings but this really touches my heart. I thank God that my man is such a romantic yet responsible person. He's the one and may God guide & bless us in this life & hereafter. Insyaallah.

So today is Sunday. Did the house chores already & babyboo's playing Fifa 12. Had roti prata in the morning and nasi briyani for lunch, cooked by mother in law. Yumz! Looks like it's gonna rain soon but hopefully not cos Barney is heading to a bbq pit with his friends to celebrate his old classmate's birthday. Happy Birthday Babe! Sorry, I won't be able to attend ya party. Nevertheless, thanks for the invitiation. Hope we will meet each other one day k! Gotta meet my ibunda & ayahanda at gombak later. Buying a new cellphone! Not for me, but for my dear dad! His current phone ain't longer useable. Then maybe having dinner with em while waiting for my lovely hubby to come back home. Oh hell yeah my girlfriend is coming back to homeland today!! She was from Taiwan having some kind of school expeditions. I think we should really meet up soon. The last was on my wedding day. Can ya girls please be free before April? Miss ya babes! Oh well, rahmat from Allah. It's pouring now. Hmm hopefully it won't rain at the east side. :/

84 more days to go & I'm excited but at the same time, nervous actually. Hehe. Dear my man, ya have been so sweet and caring this two months. I hope we will stand by each other for the rest of our time. I love ya, endlessly.