

Hi earthlings. Gonna rant about my recent activities. Yeah the hubby is playing ps3 with the lil bro so I'm gonna entertain myself with this. Had a good time with dearest queen and lil niece at Tampines today. Yeah it's very far. I know right. Well momma was so bored at home cos there were some renovations going on at home plus Lil niece is having sch holidays so let's kill our time by window shopping at the east side. Oh yes, talking abt shopping, Momma bought a pink cute wedges for me at Rubi earlier. It was impromptu but wth, it cost 20 bucks only!! & Iffah got her pink sneakers too over there. So wanna thanks Mom for all this. (She bought me a black top from Forever 21 last sat! Hehe) Thank you Ibu!! Mwah! Bought a black dress for myself since I'm growing bigger. Hurhur. So while I'm typing this, I'm texting my mom & lil girl at the same time. How I wish I could really help em but I'm so helpless. But I know if we have faith in ourselves, God will reward us better things. God Willing. Gotta put some efforts in order to make our life better. Oh Allah, may You bless em. If only I had the chance..
Anyhoos, I'm waiting patiently for my ITE results. Hopefully I get the grades that I want & get into poly this April. Insyaallah. If not, I've got to find stable job already. Then maybe I can pursue my diploma next year. Maybe private? Oh well, time will tell everything. Life with Mr Hafiz, :) :) :) thank God. Married happily ever after.. heh heh. Unpredictable but lovin't every minute with him. I will share our wedding photos soon k? Heheh chey wedding seh. *blushing* Well God knows everything, God decides our fate. It's not just getting us officially together but more to learn to be a better person in life. Depend & protect each other. I know how to cook already eyy! Hahahaha k. I miss Mom most of the times. But thankfully, my dear hubby understand me being so pampered by my two lovely parents so I manage to see her almost everyday! Hehehe. Thanks bee! Imma mommy's girl & daddy's princess. Annddd..... Hafiz's princess too! ^^ I'm so glad to meet ya baby. Tomorrow it's our second month of marriage. How time flies huh. May we grow old together happily. God willing. :* It's already 12 plus bee!! Ya got exams tmr. Tidur cepat!!! (Or am I the one who is sleepy alrdy. Heh heh heh) Good night fellas. It's wednesday yaw. 2 more days to weekends. But I feel like weekend everyday since my attachment fin already. Yawns. Sleep well lovelies! Don't forget to wash legs!
XOXO