
Greetings lovelies. Done with house chores and I can't wait for handsome darling to come back home as he will do the cooking today. Spaghetti with salted fish! Heheh. So the result for application for poly was out yesterday. Thank God I got into poly but.. engineering course. Like err? Most of my classmates got the same course too. Some decided to appeal, some wanna take private diploma instead. Some just continue with the engineering course. I'm trying my luck to apply again. I want Customer Relationship & Service Management course badly. Oh God, I really need this course as my interest is in service line only. And I want a diploma cert too!! :/ Hmm just gonna pray hard and wait for the result. So last weekend, Baby drove me & family to East Coast Lagoon Village. Hehe somebody pass his license already!! ^^ The food.. Oh my! Super delicious! Thanks Dad for the treat!
With love.