✿ Thursday, April 05, 2012 ✿ 12:58 AM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Oh hi night owls. Yeah I'm still wide awake waiting for the man to come back home from JB. Hopefully he will reach sg safely. Insyaallah. I'm at my mom's place and mom is asleep already. So to kill time, I surf facebook and listens to Misteri Jam 12. Didn't really pay attention to it but yeah.. just to fill in the silence in the room. Hurhur. Wanted to take a nap but I'm so worried about baby. Oh God, please protect him from any dangers. May he have a smooth journey home. Insyaallah amin. It's already one in the morning and tomorrow (or later in the morn) he has to go camp for work. Sigh, I'm sure he's not gonna get enough rest. Hurry please boo :(

So I'm back home here, I hear a lot of stories from Mom. It's really sad to see her condition like this. Quite disappointed to know that ya actually blame ya own mom for ya own mistake. It's an excuse for ya don't want to pay ya debts perhaps? The best excuse, Oh favoritism.. C'mon bro, how old are ya now? I just feel if ya are brave enough to b the man in the family, I guess ya should discuss like adults. By stealing their moo will just bring ya down as a fam member or even worse, son. I'm sorry I gotta share this over here but I bet nobody reads my blog so yeah. Ya don't even feel remorseful when ya were caught red handed. Ya can even dare mom to report ya to the police. I mean ya should be grateful at least she didn't report abt ya (or maybe not yet). It's not a small amount dude. Ya even wanted to tuntut ya rights when they sold their house initially. Wait, did ya even contribute anything to the house? They have been worked so hard to earn moo to provide a shelter for the fam and ya talk about rights? For God's sake, they are still alive. MasyaAllah. Maybe they did some mistakes but ya as an adult, follows their footsteps? What? Teach em a lesson, something like that? They teach ya to be rude, hate ya own fam members, steal people's moo and never return it back. Oh wait, beat ya own sister? Great! I know my parents didn't teach me that. & I'm pretty sure they didn't teach ya that too. But well, who am I to say anything. I made mistakes too. One of em, trusting ya to protect me as a brother. If ya think this is a broken family, why don't ya take initiatives to fix it? Instead of worsen it. Dang.. Shall stop thinking about this. It's not worth it. Ya will never change. Unless ya prove us wrong. Forgive me for everything. May God bless my parents. Forgive em Oh God. I really love em and no one knows how grateful I am to have em as my parents. Bless em Oh God.

And bee, please! It's already one forty-five. God, please protect him too. Love.