✿ Saturday, May 19, 2012 ✿ 3:44 PM ✿ 0 response(s) ✿
Good afternoon readers! Hell yeah it's weekend but I'm staying home today, tomorrow and the day after.. blablabla. Yes I've been grounded for some reasons. Ain't be able to breathe the fresh air outside for the next 3 weeks. Of cos lah I can go out once in awhile but hmm.. For my safety, I've gotta endure this. Hopefully it's worth while waiting. Big Barney is out to soccer at Dei Yi Sec. Supposed to follow him but the Dad is still at home so yeah.. He promised me he will buy Koi Drink for me. Heh heh craving much. House chores almost done. Just waiting for the washing machine to beep and hang those clothes. Mummy is with Lil Niece at Jurong Point I think. I really hope the bank will approve the home loan so that she can get out from that place as soon as possible. Can't take it anymore to see her in despair. I can only pray to God, may He smoothen my parents' path. Insyaallah.

I do not understand how a mother could let her son stays with her and leaves his family behind. Oh yes, he gave ya at least few hundreds every 2 weeks right? Don't ya know that actually he's kinda neglecting his responsibilities? And oh I won't forget what ya have done to my mom. Ya created a story saying my mom owes ya a few Ks without my dad's acknowledge. How could ya? Just bcos my dad got his CPF and ya demanded for few Ks. Like hello! My mom is still alive and he still has children. We are not from rich family and I know my dad has been very nice to all of ya, so please don't take advantage of him. Anyway what happen to ya beloved rich daughter eh? The one who ya keep saying she's the cleverest, the richest in our big tree family. Now borrow moo even from my mom? Huh! I bet ya don't even know that right? So stop humiliating innocent people and being biased. 

I'm sorry peeps that I've to let it out here. The feeling is so sucky. Oh God forgive me. I don't mean to be rude and disrespect anyone but sometimes people are just too much. Doesn't mean we keep quiet, we don't have any feelings.

Anyway, people been asking whether I'm expecting already. Hahah only God knows. Insyaallah with God's permission I'll let ya people know the soonest okay. So that's it for now. Gotta continue my laundry. Kiss ya cupcake! Xoxo