
The moment I log in into this account, I was like.. err. Blogspot changed their template and it's so confusing. So google-lish style. Oh whatever. It's Friday & I'm stuck at home. No no it's not raining. The hubby, (ehem, ehem. Still feel awkward to call him that. Haha! I can't believe we are married! For four months & still counting! How time flies so fast. Heh heh. K) gotta report for work when today is supposed to be his off day. Initially planned to visit my lovely mom & niece at Teck Whye. But since he's coming back at five so I postponed it to tmr. Plus I kinda feel nausea early in the morning just now. Well I assumed I did not have enough rest last night. Oh dear. I'm so famished. Ate an apple and Milo powder. I'm just plain lazy to fry/cook murtabak. Suddenly I'm craving of burger or pizzas. I saw Pizza Hut pamphlet pasted on the fridge.. hais. I bet baby won't let me order cos I just ordered recently. Gotta save moo liao. Guess who's coming? Hehehhehe... Anyhoos, bro-in-law was so nice he bought for us a gift. Thanks so much! It was really unexpected. Cos I used to see him as a fierce/action brother. Hahah! Well I guess I can't judge people by just one incident huh. Heh heh. Momsy just texted me. I feel sad for her. I do not know why those people in that house have to treat her that way. C'mon, she's been nice to everyone & helpful too. Yet nobody, yes NOBODY knows how to appreciate the small things. I'm very far away from her. How I wish I could really wipe those tears of hers. She is a good mom. A good grand ma too. But I think my niece is really getting on our nerves. Like really. I'm sorry but is this the way om putih teach their kids that way? By saying ya should be straight forward to any person if ya feel unsatisfied with em. Towards ya parents or grandparents too? Ya don't even care how the elders will feel after ya say those hurtful things? I mean not all of em are that way. It's just that my niece used to stay there for 3 years and when she came back, most her manners gone wrong. I do understand she's just a kid. I've tried my best to advise her but sigh. Maybe she has her own reason too. But she's a sweet lovely girl. I hope God will show her the right path soon. I've reminded myself too that I'm not perfect either. But it hurts so much to see my mom suffering this way. I've always pray to God, may God forgive all my parents' mistakes & bless em. I really hope I can guide my baby girl to be anak yang solehah & of cos, a better person in life. Insyaallah.
Anyway, I think this month is my parents anniversary. The exact date I will check it out soon k! Hahah! Happy many years anniversary Ayahanda & Ibunda! May both of ya last till eternity & stay strong to take care the three of us. I know it's very hard for yall, but trust me, God Willing I will make both of ya proud k. Ya guys have been a great parent to me. No one can replace ya as a Mom & Dad in my heart. Yall are the best! Forgive my mistakes, I promise I will try to be a better person from now on. I will produce many babies for ya to take care k Ma! Muahahahah! With much love, lil princess.
It seems I have a lot of things to type huh. Shall end it now. Big Barney is coming back home!! Gotta bathe. Oops! Heheh Have a great weekend lovelies! Xoxo