✿ Saturday, June 16, 2012 ✿ 7:34 PM ✿ 0 response(s)

So it's Saturday and I spent my day.. Crying. Sometimes I wonder, am I asking too much? Ya don't know how it feels to wait for someone. Don't take this as a complaint. I'm just pouring out my feelings. I've been looking forward for his off days. Really thot I could take this opportunity to spend more time with him since he has been busy working & friends. Even sometimes when he's home, either game or soccer. I really wanna see him happy. Tell me, is this the sacrifice I should make? 44 days.. ain't easy baby. Oh my. Only God knows how I feel. And I really hate someone simply ignores or reply quite later when I'm heartbreaking. Ya can say I've been crying a lot recently. Not only bcos of him, but everything that affects me. The f-i-l. The person who should understand me the best. The person I loved the most. I've been trying my hard to please both sides. I guess people won't really care about me. Just the baby girl only. The things that make me happy today: 1. Brunch with Big Barney. 2. Skin to skin with Mini Barney

So he promised he will be back by nine. Why don't want to stay longer? Just stay outside as if ya are working and me & baby will be always waiting for ya at home. The best part is, I'm listening to Bonda Ku Agung, Ayah Ku Sanjung by 2D at Warna. Oh why I'm so emo.. I wonder & ponder.. when will we be together, just the two of us without I'm asking.

What people usually say, marah marah sayang. Hmm yelah.

Love ya Big Barney.